Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cute Girls

These are random, but sweet photos of the girls from the last little while. I love the lighting on the stairs...it may be my new photos spot!

The Three Musketeers.

Loves her Ivy.

These two look so alike!

Taking a bath in Mama's tub.

Princess Maya...she loves to dress up as much as Eleanore does now.




And little Princess Ivy.
This cracked me up. We were at Old Navy and Eleanore told me she made a new friend. When I asked who she walked me over to the manikin and hugged her new pal. 

3 comments:

miri said...

All super cute! I love the mannequin friend! :) miss your little girls. It was so fun to get to know them while we were out that direction.

Melissa said...

They sure are cute girls!! I can't believe how much Ivy and Maya have changed in just a month! They're definitely not babies anymore!

* Nancy * said...

Haha, this post is so right on - CUTE! You're girls are so sweet, wish they knew me well & that we lived close so that they'd give me adorable smiles like in these pics!
Maya's pic all dressed up and El's new friend are so great!