Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Eleanore's First Dance Recital

This is old news, but I have a few things that I want to document still. On June 4 Eleanore had her first dance recital. She did so good! Her class performed a tap number to an old show tune If I Knew You Were Coming I Would Have Baked a Cake. It was fun to watch her on the stage. She loved wearing the make up, she loved wearing her fancy outfit (although it was itchy) and she loved hamming it up once she spotted us from the stage.



El's class of eight girls were so cute. They all got along really well and they had a wonderful teacher, Miss Andrea, who I am hoping she'll be assigned to again next year.
So proud of my growing-up, beautiful Eleanore!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

What a beautiful girl! I love the little costumes too. They all looked so cute. I love dance recitals.

* Nancy * said...

Darling EL! Love her in the color red...she is just glowing with all of her fun makeup! I bet it was so fun to watch her perform.

KimE said...

she has so got your eyes! And so grown up! I was never that brave as a kid - I love how fearless she is!